[Gdal-dev] Problem with HDF4 samples

Daniele Romagnoli dany.geotools at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:18:03 EDT 2006

Ok. Now I have downloaded the library required to build GDAL with HDF4
support.

But now I have another question.

The HDF42r1 folder contains two subdirectories:
    DLL which contains:
          hd421m.dll
          hd421m.lib
          hm421m.dll
          hm421m.lib

and LIB which contains:
          hd421.lib
          hm421.lib

How I need to configure the NMAKE.OPT?
I'm talking about the second options of the HDF4 support section (HDF4_LIB).

# Uncomment the following and update to enable NCSA HDF Release 4 support.
HDF4_DIR =    c:\work\HDF42r1
HDF4_LIB =    /LIBPATH:$(HDF4_DIR)\lib Ws2_32.lib

There is no Ws2_32.lib in the HDF42r1's lib directory.
Which of the previously introduced *.lib I need to set in this option?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,
Daniele