[Gdal-dev] need tools for TIF image reprojection

Andrew Williams awilliams at rapidmap.com.au
Thu Jul 13 19:24:44 EDT 2006

zhonghai,
I've litterally translated hundereds of TIF's from all over the world from multiple projections to multiple projections. I have also had "failures". However, in every case, it was either my fault in specifying the -s_srs or -t_srs. In some cases the fault lay in the original image. The TIFF itself was supplied with incorrect georefernceing information and so it was never going to work.

Have you got a dump from GDALINFO that we can see and the GDALwarp command line you've used?

regards
Andrew