[Gdal-dev] need tools for TIF image reprojection

Petteri Packalen packalen at cs.joensuu.fi
Fri Jul 14 08:31:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

This just a guess: what version of GDAL are you using? I had similar kind
of problem about one month ago before I left to summer holiday. I
downloaded the newest FWTools version and when I tried to transform some
images from Finnish kkj to EUREF FIN coordinate system datum shift was not
applied. EUREF FIN is basically ETRS89 / UTM 35N. When I revert back to
FTTools alpha 6 everything worked propely. I don't remember what was
actual gdal versions in these FWTools releases. Please try FWTools a6 if
possible.

I didn't remember to fill a bug report. I will look at it later when I
come back to office.

Best regards,
Petteri