[Gdal-dev] swig - gdal msvcr80.dll errors

Ivan Lucena ILucena at clarku.edu
Tue Jul 18 10:11:21 EDT 2006

Remove "/MD" from nmake.opt, OPTFLAGS.

________________________________

From: gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Norman Barker
Sent: 18 July 2006 10:02
To: gdal-dev at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Gdal-dev] swig - gdal msvcr80.dll errors

Hi,

I have built gdal using the Microsoft .Net SDK, and this works fine, all
the binaries -  gdalinfo, gdal_translate,  everything works ok.

I then proceeded to build the swig java libraries (I have done this on
linux - works fine, just need to test on windows), these also build
fine.  However when I run

java -Djava.library.path -cp .;gdal.jar;apps gdalinfo

I get the exception msvcr80.dll not found - which is true it isn't!  The
assembly version in the manifest files doesn't match any in
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS however it works fine with the main GDAL build.  Does
anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  If I could make it point to a
different assembly I might be ok.

Thanks,

Norman