[Gdal-dev] tiff to jp2ecw

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Tue Jun 6 07:48:26 EDT 2006

* Frank Warmerdam (warmerdam at pobox.com) [060602 14:25]:
> gdal_merge -separate -o stack.tif band1.tif band2.tif band3.tif
> The -separate tells the script to put each file into it's own band.

This works well, thank you.
The next step is to add/change color-interpretation and band-names.  After
studying for over two hours, I could not find-out how to get those in.
It should be automatic.  Hints?

I will make my script publicly available at the end.
--
CU,
               MarkOv