[Gdal-dev] Problem with Gdalwarp

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 6 10:08:45 EDT 2006

[ESW] Jan B. wrote:
> Now, when I try to use the gdalwarp.exe  with
>
> gdalwarp -t_srs \"+proj=utm +zone=11 +datum=WGS84\" source.tif target.tif
>
> I get the error
>
> ERROR 1: Too many points (441 out of 441) failed to transform,
> unable to compute output bounds.
>
> I am searching for the problem now for 5 days and cannot find it.

Jan,

I'm not sure how the code you included relates to the above command.  Was
it used to prepare "source.tif"?   I downloaded the target.tif you provided,
and it is odd in that it has a geographic coordinate system, but projected
coordinates - fairly small projected coordinates which don't look like UTM
coordinates anywhere in Europe.

Can you provide source.tif for us to try the same gdalwarp you did above?