[Gdal-dev] ogrinfo and oracle spatial

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jun 9 13:09:45 EDT 2006

Howard Butler wrote:
> The latest MS4W is built with support for Oracle OGR support.  You
> need to have the 10g client libraries installed on your path
> somewhere, and use the OGR_DRIVER_PATH/GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environment
> variables to activate it.  See the readme file in MS4W for more
> information.
>
> In addition, the latest MS4W comes with Oracle MapServer support as
> well.  See the readme file for more information on that as well.
> Using it involves a some dll swapping, but it isn't too bad.

Howard,

Thank you very much for your.
I've never used MS4W so that was confusing.
But I tried help Daniel to check why his ogrinfo does not report OCI
support.

Daniel,

Sorry for misinforming your!
As you can see, you need to dig info MS4W docs (readme file) and
everything should be clear.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot