[Gdal-dev] Changes to and upgrade of the Perl bindings

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Jun 12 06:12:43 EDT 2006

I believe the latest version of Geo::GDAL Perl interface(1) to GDAL and
OGR could be the Perl interface for the next release (1.3.3) of GDAL.

Now, dear PMC of GDAL, I give the ball to you. Instructions, please :-)

Is the source tree in Subversion already? I still have a working account
on the CVS, I believe. Do I just commit the changes?

Ari

(1)http://map.hut.fi/gdal-perl/Geo-GDAL.html

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics