[Gdal-dev] How can I reply to an item in a thread?

DeSpain, Ronald rdespain at harris.com
Thu Jun 15 10:31:42 EDT 2006

When I'm reviewing my thread I'm in Internet Explorer not an email
client, so there is no "Reply" button, so I can't figure out how to
reply to a response...in this case I clicked the responders email
address at the top of the message, but It doesn't look like it's going
to him by the address on this message, but back to the list.  I'm cc ing
mateusz at loskot.net.  Mateusz...please forgive the inconveiniece, as
I'm trying to figure out the procedure on this list.  Somehow It's
confusing to me.

Ron DeSpain