[Gdal-dev] ng python bindings

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Tue Jun 27 03:12:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I wondered (after some resultless google searching): is there some howto
lingering somewhere on how to build, install and use the ng python bindings?

Next to that, I remember having seen some messages come by on the numpy
mailing list about having the gdal python ng bindings use numpy instead
of numeric as it's supported array library. Because I'm using numpy
mostly today, I wondered if this will really be the case, and if there
is already any progress on having gdal bindings that natively support
numpy instead of Numeric.

Vincent.