[Gdal-dev] CreateCopy does not copy the NoData value info

Julien Fiore julienfiore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:52:44 EST 2006

Dear gdal users,

I'm using Python and gdal to process raster data.
I open the input raster (an Arc/Info Binary Grid (.adf)) and use driver.CreateCopy to
create the output raster (a GeoTIFF). Everything works except that the resulting GeoTIFF
is not aware of the NoData value, which was specified in the input file. I tried to
specify it with the SetNoDataValue command but it does not change anything.

Do you know how to resolve this problem ?
Any help would be very welcome.

Julien