[Gdal-dev] CreateCopy does not copy the NoData value info

Julien Fiore julienfiore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:17:53 EST 2006

Frank,

Sorry, my question was incomplete. The NoData value is converted into the new geotiff, I
checked it with band.GetNoDataValue(). The problem is that ESRI ArcGIS 9.0 does not
recognize the NoData value. When I look at the geotiff properties in ArcCatalog, the
NoData field is empty. Is it an ArcGIS bug ?

Julien