[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp custom reprojections

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Fri Mar 24 12:05:28 EST 2006

Listers,
First, I'm new to the list - is there anyway to search the list postings?
I don't want to be 'that guy' who posts a question that's been posted a
million times before...

Second, I'm trying to reproject a tif image using gdalwarp.  Specially,
from UTM Zone 21N WGS 84 (epsg:32621) to Barbados National Grid
(epsg:21292).  I used the following code in  FWTools1.0.0a5:    gdalwarp
-s_srs epsg:32621 -t_srs epsg:21292 -co "TFW=YES" d:\Barbados\QB2005w.tif
d:\Barbados\QB2005w_BNG.tif

 I suspect that I may need to do a custom transformation using x, y, z
shift values (I have these values).  Is there any way to include these
parameters in my gdalwarp code above?

Thanks.

Kevin