[Gdal-dev] Re: ruby bindings not compiling from CVS

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Tue May 2 15:39:58 EDT 2006

Should we all agree to use the same version of SWIG?  I'd vote 1.3.29,
but could live 1.3.28.  1.3.27 is not as good because it doesn't support
automatic renaming of Ruby functions from camelCase to
lower_case_with_underscores.  I can work around that using a rename.i
file, but I was so happy to be able to get rid of that :)

Charlie