[Gdal-dev] Release 1.3.2 Declared Final

Hopper, James E. JAMES.E.HOPPER at saic.com
Thu May 4 12:38:44 EDT 2006

In that case the package installer for os x gdal using both mac frameworks
and libraries that I did at

http://macada.org/GDAL.dmg <http://macada.org/GDAL.dmg>

Is also final now.

It includes the xcode project to build itself.  Its not as complete as what
William has done, but its got the major formats included.

Jim

Folks,

As my last act as benevolent dictator till overthrown, I hearby declare
the GDAL 1.3.2 release candidate to be the official 1.3.2 release.  I
will note that there are known problems with the 1.3.2 ruby bindings,

I also declare RFC-1 in effect.  The king is dead, long live the committee!

I will be distributing the GDAL/OGR 1.3.2 release notices more widely.