[Gdal-dev] Grid based transformation with ogr2ogr

Martin Daly Martin.Daly at cadcorp.com
Tue May 9 11:17:44 EDT 2006

> Unfortunately, there is no current way to accomplish what you
> want with
> gdalwarp.  I would encourage you to file a bug report.  I think I may
> make an non-standard extension or two to WKT to allow
> transporting some
> of these values I need for PROJ.4.

Stop right there, you and your "non-standard extension or two to WKT".

Can you use the "AUTHORITY" WKT construct (<authority> =
AUTHORITY["<name>", "<code>"]), e.g. something like [AUTHORITY="PROJ.4",
"PROJ.4 definition goes here"]?

Regards,
Martin Daly,
Technical Director,
Cadcorp
Computer Aided Development Corporation Ltd.
1, Heathcock Court, LONDON, WC2R 0NT
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7836 0875
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7836 0881
mailto:martin.daly at cadcorp.com