[Gdal-dev] [Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] NumPy, Numeric or numarray or all of them?]

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu May 11 08:09:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yesterday, I started some discussion
(http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2006-May/008843.html)
about NumPy inspired by Didrik's bug report.

Then, we have short chat with Frank and Norman on the #gdal and we
decided to ask for a piece of advice from NumPy developers.
So, today I posted our questions to numpy-discussion at lists.sourceforge.net.

Unfortunately, I've forgot to CC it to gdal-dev list, so here I'm
pasting the URL to my post so you can track the discussion:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general/5441

Here is the post: