Oops....[Gdal-dev] 7 county metro mosaic

Charles Wivell Charles.Wivell at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue May 16 08:58:27 EDT 2006

Sorry, that should not have gone out to Gdal-dev. I must have accidentally included the Gdal address....

Chuck

>>> "Charles Wivell" <Charles.Wivell at dnr.state.mn.us> 5/15/2006 2:04 PM >>>
Hi all;

The ortho-mosaic processing has completed. I did a quick look at it and it looks good, except for a couple of images in Carver Co. I knew Carver county might cause a few problems.

The location of the "bad" images are:
432526 east, 4946774 north
420639 east, 4949548 north

This run included bi-linear resampling to make the final mosaic "look" better too.

I'll start to copy the mosaic "to somewhere with space" tonight before I leave.

Chuck