[Gdal-dev] convert tiff file with world file into geotiff [solved]

Dhiraj Goel dhiraj.goel at niit-tech.com
Tue May 9 06:37:23 EDT 2006

Dear Sir,

I am Dhiraj Goel from India working in the field of photogrammetry.
Recently, i was searching related to tiff to Geotiff conversion on the
internet and got your webpage.
Could you please let me know the procedure to convert tiff file with world
file into the geotiff format? Do i need to use any special software or
application?

Looking forward for your response.

Kind regards,
Dhiraj Goel
NIIT GIS Ltd
Phone: +91-11-26203822, +91-11-26203840Cell: +91-9891118886, Fax:
+91-11-26203838
Email: dhiraj.goel at niit-tech.com <mailto:dhiraj.goel at niit-tech.com>

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.