[Gdal-dev] can not perform "gdal_merge.py", "gdal_rgb2pct.py" and "pct2rgb.py"

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:13:20 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

thanks for your information, I've installed Python on ma WIN XP system, and
now the .py commands do work well. Here is common info for others:
-- DO NOT install the latest version of Python, this will cause a version
conflict error; the version Python-2.3.5 is compatible with Python23.DLL in
MapServer.

I am using the MS4W 4.8.1 version.

thanks a lot.

zhonghai