[Gdal-dev] installing gdal

Christine Spietz spietz at fh-bingen.de
Tue May 23 11:37:35 EDT 2006

Hi Mateuz,

yes I tried (wrote it in my first message) but this also doesn't help.

First things I've tried can be found at the start of the thread
(http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2006-May/008925.html) and
after nobody of the list had any ideas or hadn't the time to respond  I
tried several other things (described in the last message
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2006-May/008975.html) but they
also didn't succeed.

Have you any other idea?

Christine