[GDAL-DEV] ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" - problem

abhay menon abhay.menon at gmail.com
Fri May 26 03:22:15 EDT 2006

hello Frank and list,

what i am trying is to split a dataset from oracle in to small unit of data
as shapefile. for which i am firing a queries in -sql statement passing by a
unique value base on which the data is to be extract small unit from one
single layer in oracle.

that why i have created a batch process hence i faced this problem.

is there a option in ogr2ogr where i can spilt the dataset into small unit
of shapefile in one go.
as process thru batch is slow and units to create is more than 6000*3 files
in shape.

--
Best Regrads

Abhay Menon