[Gdal-dev] StarSpan Progress, and quick question on OGR data sources [update]

Dylan Beaudette debeaudette at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 2 15:06:21 EST 2006

Quick update, based on some quick analysis by Hobu:

http://rafb.net/paste/results/ZmlZmv65.html

reveals that starspan is only using the _first_ layer from an OGR data source.
Hobu suggests that "starspan needs an option that does GetLayerByName and
takes in a layer name".

Any ideas on who I can implement this Carlos ?

Cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis