[Gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt OSGeo Project Sponsorship Program

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 6 15:30:21 EST 2006

+1 on joining the OSGeo Project Sponsorship program.

I hereby move that any disbursements of project sponsorship funds be
accompanied by a motion to the PSC.

I hereby move that all motions to the PSC be documented on a page on
the website for historical and accounting reasons and to pluck them
out of the rigamarole of day-to-day list traffic.

Howard