[Gdal-dev] Motion: Extend Commiter Priveledges to Ray Gardener

Ray Gardener rayg at daylongraphics.com
Tue Nov 14 23:54:33 EST 2006

Daniel Morissette wrote:
  > I don't know Ray, but I'll vote +1 based on Frank's recommendation.
> Welcome Ray!

Thank you. It's both an honor and a privilege (assuming it goes forward).

Admittedly my contributions stem from integration work being done on
Daylon products and will likely taper off greatly once that is done, but
never quite zero since the connection has been made. I see great
possibilities in the farther future, e.g., GDAL 2, fueled by the
experiences gained.

Ray