[Gdal-dev] Re: your GDAL in C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 06:17:39 EST 2006

Hi,

The attachment you have referred is a separate project and I don't
know whether it was developed further or not. Maybe Simon Perkins
knows more about it.

However you can also use the GDAL C# SWIG interface contained by the
gdal project
and can be accessed from the CVS.
For more details about the CVS access see:
http://www.gdal.org/download.html

Best Regards,

Tamas Szekeres