[Gdal-dev] Virtual Spatial connection to PostgreSQL ODBC driver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 29 14:12:45 EST 2006

and all information_schema tables have proper column definitions, for
example:

   Table "information_schema.sql_sizing_profiles"
      Column     |      Type       | Modifiers
  sizing_id      | cardinal_number |
  sizing_name    | character_data  |
  profile_id     | character_data  |
  required_value | cardinal_number |