[Gdal-dev] how to get aitest_dist.zip?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 4 11:56:40 EDT 2006

qq wrote:

> Hi:
>
>   There is a example for dealing with Arc/Info Binary Grid using GDAL
> ("aitest_dist.zip <ftp://home.gdal.org/pub/outgoing/aitest_dist.zip>"
> )in the website http://home.gdal.org/projects/aigrid/index.html.  But i
> can't download it. Does anyone tell me How can i get it ? Thanks!

qq,

I've emailed the file directly - it isn't accessable since my home
ftp server is no longer reachable from outside.  However, everything
in that file can already be found in gdal/frmts/aigrid, and the
last aitest_dist.zip is somewhat out of date relative to the code in
GDAL - so I'd suggest looking at the gdal code.