[Gdal-dev] MrSID support kills gdal_translate?

Alan Stewart astewart at TerraGoTech.com
Tue Oct 10 11:47:02 EDT 2006

I figured it out. Gdal is configured by default to use the LizardTech
DLL rather than the static lib. The DLL needs to either be copied to the
same directory gdal is installed to or the path to the DLL needs to be
in the PATH environment variable. Or nmake.opt can be modified to link
to lti_dsdk.lib instead of lti_dsdk_dll.lib