[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr

GeoUser blazrepnik at mail386.com
Thu Oct 12 04:17:28 EDT 2006

thanks all!

well i followed the steps on the site. but (i guess i'm missing something)
the problem is still here. if i copy the correct dlls into correct dirs i
still can not execute:

ogr2ogr -update -append -f "OCI" "OCI:user/pass at host2" "OCI:user/pass at host1"

i still get:

FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `OCI:user/pass at host1' with the following drivers.
  -> ESRI Shapefile
  -> MapInfo File
  -> UK .NTF
  -> SDTS