[Gdal-dev] troubleshooting "Option -prjwin incomplete, or not recognised."

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Oct 13 12:13:27 EDT 2006

> The problem is that the supported option is "-projwin", not "-prjwin".  :-)

! Oh for the love of $DIETY !!

> It was you that implemented this option, right?

sigh, well it was at my request. that's two for two now I believe. i
need a memory upgrade or something. :)

(((some history for the onlookers: a number of months ago I asked for
help on another option, also implemented at my request. 'twas --optfile
I believe. see? how bad is that? I don't even remember the particulars
of the last embarassing moment! )))

be well,
be happy,
be memorious!