[Gdal-dev] OpenEV/FWTools 1.5 - crash in software rendering mode

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Oct 19 09:58:48 EDT 2006

> Mateusz Loskot wrote:

>> I just followed instructions from the ubuntuforums.org, about how to
>> configure 3D acceleration for ATI.

A followup: I managed to get fglrx 8.25.18 running (with 8.28.8 still
no acceleration...) and the error is not gone. It is exactly the same
like it was when I was using 'radeon' driver. I have disabled all
tweaks I'm using in the xorg.conf, but it doesn't help.

I don't have a big problem with this, I can use -h and all is fine.
Just letting you know that the driver doesn't matter.

Maciek