[Gdal-dev] ogrinfo and sql option

Bryan Keith bryan at geomega.com
Mon Oct 23 12:21:22 EDT 2006

Matt,

I don't know if you can do that with an sql string or where clause in
ogrinfo, but you could use grep to remove all ogrinfo output that
contained the word LINESTRING, e.g.:

ogrinfo myfile.shp -al | grep LINESTRING -v

I also sometimes use a tool called dbview to look at data in dbf files.
  Maybe those ideas help.

Bryan