[Gdal-dev] RFC 3: GDAL Commiter Guildlines

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 27 10:20:21 EDT 2006

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Looks good to me. I can't think of anything missing right now... well,
> except perhaps to add my name to the list of existing committers.  :)

Daniel,

I have done so.  It wasn't in the existing COMMITERS file either so I
added it there.

> BTW, this talks about SVN, not CVS. I assume this is because we'd move
> to SVN after OSGeo has completed its switch from Collabnet to its own
> infrastructure?

Correct.  We have already passed the RFC to move to SVN so I mostly spoke
in terms of SVN though really it could all be read as "source control".
Once the new SVN repository is setup off the CN infrastructure at OSGeo
it is my intention to finally complete that migration.  (well perhaps we
can give Mapguide a few weeks to shake out any bugs in it.)

Should I take "Looks good to me" as a +1?