[Gdal-dev] How can i display a map using GDAL ?

=?gb2312?B?0c/OsA==?= ywyw1983 at tom.com
Tue Sep 26 05:32:11 EDT 2006

Hi,
   I'm a newer about GIS.At the present,i want to use GDAL library to display a map by Qt programming.I have read the ESRI Shapefile Technical Description and the OGR API Tutorial ,but still don't know how to display a picture of map .OGR API Tutorial only tell me how to get the information in text format from a sharp file,but doesn't show how to display a map.could you give me a simple example about browse a map using GDAL by Qt programming .
 Thank you!
                                                                                                                           phenix