[Gdal-dev] SPAM!!!: Errors with compilation of OGR

Jean-Daniel GONON jdgonon at gi-lemans.com
Thu Sep 28 09:27:02 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have problems with compilation of OGR under MS Visual Studio 2005 and MS Visual C++ 6.0 :

- with MS Visual Studio 2005 : I have one error "midl : command line error MIDL1001 : cannot open input file GeometryIdl.idl" whereas this file is in gdal-1.3.2\ogr with other files of project

- with MS Visual C++ 6.0 : I have errors on inclusion of five files .h : cpl_minixml.h, ogrsf_frmts.h, cpl_port.h, cpl_string.h, cpl_conv.h

These files are in folder gdal-1.3.2\port.

I didn't move none the files which create problem.

Is there a problem of code (version?), or is it the configuration of MS Visual Studio/C++ ?

Thank you

Jean-Daniel

(France)