[Gdal-dev] new user

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 2 06:48:11 EDT 2007

yadi wrote:
> Please help me, I want to create contour map (shape file) from XYZ
> scattered points (from sensor of groundwater system) by script

Yadi,

You need to be more specific what you know already, what you do not know
and you want to ask, so please ask specific questions.
Unfortunately, it's very hard to answer questions
like "I want to draw a map, please help me".

What scripting language do you use,
what is format of your input data, what do you specifically not know and
you want to learn, ... ?

Also, please start with reading OGR tutorial
http://gdal.org/ogr/ogr_apitut.html
and don't miss the brand new Wiki about scripting:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrInPython

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot