[Gdal-dev] Caris NTX support

Milo van der Linden milo at 3dsite.nl
Tue Apr 3 12:16:13 EDT 2007

Hello Frank,

In this particular case where I do have a client, I wouldn't mind to
invest in someone's development cost. I am not that good at writing C++
and I surely do not know how it could best be integrated in the OGR
system. If there would be any suggestions on that part they are welcome,
I would like to give it a try, but if someone is interested in getting
his or her development costs covered doing this, that would also be
appriciated. Since development on ntxshape has stopped in 2003, I don't
think the original developers would mind if we took over their code?