[Gdal-dev] Fwd: gdalwarp with change in projection for tiles then adjacent tiles overlap slightly with a black border at edge.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:33:29 EDT 2007

Frank,

Is their any plans on getting rid of the black border that you get when
using gdalwarp to reproject individual tiles which results in the black
border slightly overlapping the image of its adjacent reprojected tile?

If the above answer is no then how would I put in a request to gdal for this
capability.

Thanks,

John Mitchell