[Gdal-dev] RE: GDAL C API in Delphi

Artur Redzko artur.redzko at tatukgis.com
Wed Apr 18 03:40:47 EDT 2007

Thanks for reply. I hope Frank will agree to add this feature. If he does, please check def file if it's complete:
- Someone posted info about missing color table access in C API,
- I also noticed new functions with RAT prefix,
- Maybe additional memory management functions like alloc and free should be added to C API to avoid memory crashes.

I used different GDAL versions including latest daily that's why I prefer to test this feature. I'll also try to prepare a test app in Delphi to test DEF file and C API binding for all function names.

Hoping to include DEF feature successfully into GDAL..

Pozdrowienia / Regards
Artur Redźko
www.TatukGIS.com