[Gdal-dev] Perl tests

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Apr 20 16:35:45 EDT 2007

Ari Jolma wrote:
> Mateusz Loskot kirjoitti:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to find out why the Perl tests are still failing,
>> especially for stable branch builder:
>>
>> http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500/telascience-stable/builds/8/step-perl-test/0
>>

> It's running the old tests and the RST GeoTransform bug is probably
> not fixed there. Should I commit the new tests to the stable branch?
> How do I do that?

Ari,

If we agree the new tests should go to the stable branch, I'd
recommend to do it with "svn merge" command.

Or you can also checkout the branches/1.4, and copy files if you feel it
will work and there are no other serious changes introduced later.

>> Why I'm getting such short output and the stable builder prints out
>> much longer status?
>
> I don't know, it's some magic in Perl's Test::More. It is re-using
> the same line for messages, when you watch.

I see.

OK, so I think the best is to update the Perl bindings in the branches/1.4.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net