[Gdal-dev] Creation of *.PRJ file from Shapefile (*.shp) - reg.

sen thil khrithik_kumar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 24 05:33:21 EDT 2007

Hai all,

I am working on shapefile using C#.NET. I would like
to know how to create a PRJ file from a shape file.
Infact this can be acheived by using any GIS tool.
But, i would like to create it thro' programmming
using some OGR or shape file API in C#. Can anyone
please help me in this regard. Is there any API
available or any source code to create a PRJ file from
shape file with its corresponding Spatial Refernce
System.

Thanks & regards,

skr_t

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/