[Gdal-dev] Recommendation: use Trac post-commit hooks

Richard Matsunaga richard.matsunaga at waypointinfo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:18:47 EDT 2007

Well, not exactly. We use Trac/SVN here and having the post-commit hooks are
and extremely valuable resource for the developers. Since all commit
comments are also copied to the ticket, there is no need to duplicate
documentation.

We also require a ticket # for all commits, but that may be too rigid for
GDAL :)

Richard