[Gdal-dev] Win32 Binaries

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Sat Apr 28 09:59:30 EDT 2007

Frank

I download it and I checked the version:

C:\Program Files\gdalwin32-1.4.1\bin>gdalinfo --version
GDAL 1.4.1.0, released 2007/04/09

> The executables and corresponding gdal14.dll are fairly minimimal.  I
> used the default set of built-in drivers.  No external libraries were
> used.

I understand that in this build you are not adding any external library but
I think that it would be nice to add Python support as a minimal requirement
too. What do you think?

Best regards,

Ivan