[Gdal-dev] gdal_merge.py in c#

Suray Ph philippe.suray at market-ip.com
Tue Aug 7 10:35:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I try to convert some commandline utilities, written in python, in c#.

I need help for gdal_merge.py. I found in this file a 'function' called
'raster_copy_with_nodata', could some one explain me how to convert this one,
especialy band.ReadAsArray(...), Numeric.equal(...), Numeric.choose(...),
band.WriteArray(...).

I searched for documentation about python, but didn't find the right one.

The final goal is to be able to merge different reprojected GTiff files, with
black area, into one without black area.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Philippe.