[Gdal-dev] Motion: Committer Status for Even Rouault

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 8 16:51:16 EDT 2007

PSC Members,

I motion to extend committer status to Even Roualt for the GDAL/OGR
project.

---

Even has been responsible for a variety of recent patches submitted
via Trac, including a new OGR driver for the BNA file format:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/search?q=rouault&noquickjump=1&ticket=on

I've been quite impressed with his depth of understanding of GDAL/OGR
as demonstrated in the patches and the new driver and I think he would
be an asset to the team.  It would also allow me to get out of the loop
on some of the patching. :-)

Even has reviewed RFC 3 and has agreed to comply with it, with the
understanding that his activity level will vary over time.