[Gdal-dev] host for 20gb+ free data?

Andrew Williams awilliams at rapidmap.com
Thu Aug 9 19:25:47 EDT 2007

Matt,
I'm not sure if this will suit but I use box.net as a sort of client
sharing and pseudo FTP site. It's purpose is as an online repository for
any kind of file. You access the data through HTML links and you can
even password protect shared directories.

1gb is free
5gb USD$7.95/month
15gb USD$19.95/month

There are some restrictions on file size. No individual file may be
greater than 1gb (at least on the 5Gb plan that I'm on)

So it fits your purpose as an online repository that's not under your
jurisdiction, but somebody has to pay somewhere.