[Gdal-dev] int64 support?

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:39:51 EDT 2007

Vincent,

I was just discussing this with Frank yesterday.  I was looking for
something that mapped to ArcSDE's SE_INT64_TYPE for OGR, but alas, we
don't have one.

I think the main reason we don't currently have one is that its
inclusion has the potential to be very disruptive.  Its inclusion
would likely require an RFC.  It definitely won't be happening in the
1.5 release...

Howard