[Gdal-dev] ECW->VRT->ECW

Dmitry Kan dmitry.kan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:28:34 EDT 2007

Hello, list!

I have a lot of ECW 10000x10000 rasters to be processed. I use VRT for
intermediate representation. After all things are done, I get an updated ECW
raster through CreateCopy().

When I try to process all the files at once I get:

ERROR 1: An error has occurred: Error 46 "Could not allocate enough memory"
file "" line 0
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 2687
ERROR 1: GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 2687

I saw similar issue dated back to beginning of August (if correct). Was it
solved yet?

--
best wishes,
Dmitry Kan