[Gdal-dev] LUT colour correction to GDAL

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Aug 20 11:42:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

After struggling quite a bit with simple LUT stretch operations on multi-channel
images by using some high-end software I concluded that LUT colour correction in
MapServer might do the job faster and more reliable.  However, the work flow is
somehow complicated, especially with multi-channel images.  Would it be very
hard to add LUT colour correction feature to GDAL?
Another thing is that I would like to see the NoData values respected so I could
run mosaic process afterwards :(
Starting 70-hour computing from beginning,

-Jukka Rahkonen-